Friday, July 27, 2012

Introduction

What You Need to Know About Me and My Blog

What is unique about my book review blog, is that it is written by a teenager. You'll get an inside view on various books, telling about details that actually matter to you. The other thing that makes my blog different, is that I'll review books that are interesting, not just popular. This doesn't mean I won't review popular books, just that if I don't think they're worth the rave, they won't appear on my blog. Feel free to post comments on books I review, giving your opinion.

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. you should read something be Tony DiTerlizzi! he is an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into his books and see if any I'm interested in are available at the library. ;-)

    ReplyDelete